For the Russian and Arabic version of the Call for practices see the documents below
Call for practices fostering new learning
In the frame of the Creating New Learning initiative, the ETF has opened a call to collect practices in the area of innovative teaching and learning. The call aims to identify and valorise teaching practices that support new learning dynamics and that can serve as inspiration for teachers, trainers and policy-makers in the EU neighborhood and beyond.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for practices, approaches, courses, projects, that:
- support personalisation and differentiation of learning
- foster new pedagogical approaches
- use digital technologies for teaching and learning
- increase social inclusion of learners
- are focussed on new learning content
- innovate the teaching curricula
- contribute to building key competences and new skills
- implement new assessment approaches
These practices can take place in different learning settings: initial vocational education and training, adult education, continuous professional development, higher education, informal learning, in-company training.
Why you should submit a practice:
- Submitting your practice will take you no more than 15 minutes
- By submitting an eligible practice, you will receive an ETF Open Badge recognizing your contribution, and your practice will be displayed through the ETF Community of Innovative Educators
- If your practice is evaluated as one of the 10 most innovative ones by an international jury, you will be invited to the ETF New Learning Event in Torino, Italy, in November 2022
- During the event, three practices will be selected and will be awarded the 2022 ETF new Learning Award.
How to apply?
Applying is easy and can be done through this online submission form. The form must be completed in English in order to allow international dissemination of the practices.
Applications must be received until the 22 of July 2022 (at 23:59 CET).*
Should you wish to submit more than one practice, a separate application form needs to be submitted for each practice.
For more information & in case of technical problems with the submission please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Due to the conflict in Ukraine, in line with the EU position, all engagement and activities involving Russia and Belarus are currently suspended. Practices submitted by nationals of those countries will therefore not be considered eligible